Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

Suddenly 3 chapters that were immediately removed(?)... How mysterious o3o

Edit: They just weren't approved yet it seems, huh... o3o

Contributor
000db5d2ad433c64f40fcfd9a99de29387e8705f_hq.gif

Dex-chan lover
why the hell did we get 225-227 now when 214-224 arent even translated yet?

Dex-chan lover
@mellize yeah i saw that but why the fuck are they doing those chapters when the previous 11 arent even translated yet? it's just so weird, i dont get it...

@Exeos Personal taste, maybe? I mean the latest are really wholesome and sweet ones but other than that, I don't really get it either.

Dex-chan lover
@mellize i mean it's just weird to randomly translate a chapter so far ahead of the last translated one. scanlation teams arent really supposed to release chapters by personal preference, but by chapter number xd

first time i've come across this. it's also not like there were chapters deleted inbetween

Dex-chan lover
@Exeos Its not a scanlation team at all. its a No Group tag. Its source has probably already translated the missing chapters, but they arent residents of mangadex. Its likely that the person who uploaded these chapters simply was uploading what they grabbed and missed some stuff

Dex-chan lover
its a beautiful day in the demon castle, and you are a horrible princess

Aggregator gang
Lmao when there isn't a competition kirei cake purposefully slow downs and drip feeds chapters so they can milk as many donations as they can, but the moment someone else uploads something they put the turbo and release everything to catch up with them.
So my thank you goes to the anonymous group.

I give them the naïve thought that it's not donation milking the reason they kept so many chapters unreleased, and it was more like they want to keep an actual schedule, and even if something comes up, they got a back log they can rely on.

Users who are viewing this thread