Slime Saint - Ch. 10 - The Impersonator of God

Dex-chan lover
I know plenty of highly successful and highly motivated people in my line of work (sadly I can't claim to be one of them). One thing that struck me that is common among them is they really don't waste time thinking about stuff like this. The main exception is people with inheritances, but even many of them don't care about such things either.

People who waste their energy and time worrying or judging others, which is 99% of people, end up being...the 99%.
I mean this is kinda an extreme case no? How would you react when the most horrible and vile person you know had a complete 180 because they had a revelation from her goddess? Same goddess you, in this scenario, would also heavily worship.

In real life scenario it would like if the scum employee that steals food from the breakroom fridge, spreads malicious rumours and low key abuses and harasses her coworkers without a care for the company image got a highly coveted promotion out of the blue and suddenly became a model employee.

Dex-chan lover
I mean this is kinda an extreme case no? How would you react when the most horrible and vile person you know had a complete 180 because they had a revelation from her goddess? Same goddess you, in this scenario, would also heavily worship.

In real life scenario it would like if the scum employee that steals food from the breakroom fridge, spreads malicious rumours and low key abuses and harasses her coworkers without a care for the company image got a highly coveted promotion out of the blue and suddenly became a model employee.
That'd be more confusing than anything, since you're basically locked in to whatever you are from age 3.

Dex-chan lover

Maybe it's an extreme case, but she's also supposed to be a Saint.

You gave a scenario about some worker stealing from the breakroom fridge, for example. When we should be talking about the thought process and habits of someone equivalent to a royal personage.

As I said, successful or otherwise highly placed individuals don't care, or at least don't act on those thoughts. To use another royal personage as an example, not being able to 'not care' is essentially why Prince Harry is no longer 'HRH'. He couldn't jive with what was expected of him and saw things in terms of 'fairness'. That attitude isn't compatible with his role as a royal. It doesn't matter what extreme things happened behind the scenes, as some of the rumored stories seem to imply.

Users who are viewing this thread