Slime Saint - Ch. 15 - Fear

Dex-chan lover
Celestria Noo:meguuusad:
Protect the loli saint Slime Jelly!

I wonder what punishment she's gonna whip out :meguupog:

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Her actually fighting? Or are we in for some slime nonsense XD

She did send that bulter of her's flying with barely any effort a few chapters ago. In chapter 6, while sitting in bed, she stopped the butler with one hand from killing her as he used 2 hands and forward momentum in his attack. And later, she sent him flying across the room using one hand to smack hard against the wall when while she's still sitting in bed.

She's like a derpy wonder woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Ooh her core broke. Old saintess probably knew too much.
My response at that moment: ooooo nooo :notlikethis: Jelly only has blood now

The attacker can't tell the difference between Jelly flavors, but broke Jelly's core? It seems like he tried a mental attack that Jelly is too sweet or non-human for, without knowing where the core is. Hopefully.

OJelly really was spiritually weak and shady, though she wasn't very important in the wider conspiracy. If Jelly isn't the center of a comedy wish-fulfillment setting, I'm more suspicious with traveling slime sis' timing (accidentally?) protecting the holy side.

Dex-chan lover
My response at that moment: ooooo nooo :notlikethis: Jelly only has blood now

The attacker can't tell the difference between Jelly flavors, but broke Jelly's core? It seems like he tried a mental attack that Jelly is too sweet or non-human for, without knowing where the core is. Hopefully.

OJelly really was spiritually weak and shady, though she wasn't very important in the wider conspiracy. If Jelly isn't the center of a comedy wish-fulfillment setting, I'm more suspicious with traveling slime sis' timing (accidentally?) protecting the holy side.
maybe it was some kinda spell that activated just being near her but even if OG Jelly was "evil" she prolly would've been too selfish to try to be part of an organization if not see them as competition lol

Dex-chan lover
he mentions "achieving his goal" and warns her not to "stick her nose where it doesnt belong" combined with page 7+8 and im guessing he erased memories and the real saint had been investigating things she wasnt supposed to in addition to being a massive bitch

the twist could be she intentionally treated people shitty as a method to keep them away from her so they wouldnt think taking a hostage could possibly work
Nah, Slime checked on her memories and knew she liked being a evil piece of shit, what she did wasn't simply making people stay away too, she ruined multiple lives and pushed others to possible suicide.
Original saint was pure evil.
This is the worst chapter as the assassin had no reason to only erase her brain memories and let her alive, just complete the job and kill both when you have the chance, we know he is fine with causalities and extra bodies as the whole orphanage got poisoned to attempt to kill them.
A nothing burger.

Dex-chan lover
Gigantic Sailor Moon energy, if you ask me...
sailor-moon-in-the-name-of-the-moon.jpg
Shit now I can't unsee it, now I hope she goes like "In the name of the goddess, I'll punish you!" or something.

They worship a goddess right? I honestly can't remember to what higher power she was a saint :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
he mentions "achieving his goal" and warns her not to "stick her nose where it doesnt belong" combined with page 7+8 and im guessing he erased memories and the real saint had been investigating things she wasnt supposed to in addition to being a massive bitch

the twist could be she intentionally treated people shitty as a method to keep them away from her so they wouldnt think taking a hostage could possibly work

I don't buy that about her attitude. It's implied people either got permanently maimed or even killed due to her excesses. Even if it was a cover story, there's no need to go to that extent to make yourself hated.

Furthermore, he mentions her healing power wasn't great before. While we still don't have exact details how all these saint powers work, based on the current story up to this point it's safe to say certain acts and attitude does affect those powers. The old Jelly couldn't use her healing powers properly because she was a tyrantess.

The conversation with this mysterious guy seems to imply he doesnt know about the slime. He speaks as if he realizes poison failed to kill her when he dumped her in the forest, as he talks about her healing ability. But it did kill her, he was right.

If I had to speculate...and this is really a long shot take based on far too little info....he did do something to her again this time, as illustrated by the breaking sphere. My wild guess would be he cast a spell that causes amnesia. This would prevent a saintess from accessing her power, because we see that those powers can't just be intuitively accessed out of the blue. This didn't affect the slime part of her, but it prevents her from accessing her host memories.

Said spell was meant to leave jelly defenceless against the monsters attacking Celestria, which would lead to both being killed. He's not after her today, but he didn't say anything about the monsters.

The hole in this hypothesis is why didn't he cast this on jelly when he tried to kill her the first time? Though it's possible he actually did. But what he's saying now doesn't mesh well with the idea that he did. This manga is surprisingly detailed in some ways so I hold that as significant.

Dex-chan lover
I don't buy that about her attitude. It's implied people either got permanently maimed or even killed due to her excesses. Even if it was a cover story, there's no need to go to that extent to make yourself hated.

Furthermore, he mentions her healing power wasn't great before. While we still don't have exact details how all these saint powers work, based on the current story up to this point it's safe to say certain acts and attitude does affect those powers. The old Jelly couldn't use her healing powers properly because she was a tyrantess.

The conversation with this mysterious guy seems to imply he doesnt know about the slime. He speaks as if he realizes poison failed to kill her when he dumped her in the forest, as he talks about her healing ability. But it did kill her, he was right.

If I had to speculate...and this is really a long shot take based on far too little info....he did do something to her again this time, as illustrated by the breaking sphere. My wild guess would be he cast a spell that causes amnesia. This would prevent a saintess from accessing her power, because we see that those powers can't just be intuitively accessed out of the blue. This didn't affect the slime part of her, but it prevents her from accessing her host memories.

Said spell was meant to leave jelly defenceless against the monsters attacking Celestria, which would lead to both being killed. He's not after her today, but he didn't say anything about the monsters.

The hole in this hypothesis is why didn't he cast this on jelly when he tried to kill her the first time? Though it's possible he actually did. But what he's saying now doesn't mesh well with the idea that he did. This manga is surprisingly detailed in some ways so I hold that as significant.
Maybe the mind wipe drug cost more money and took longer to prepare? If the assassin could get things done with bribing Will and using a basic poison, why not do that, compared to attacking her with a memory wipe potion?

Fed-Kun's army
With the sphere breaking, I do think he erased all the body's memories. It just didn't work on the slime.

Dex-chan lover

I think OG Jelly went a bit too far for things like that. We don't really know much about her beyond being selfish and sadistic, but chances are that she did her job seriously as at least. So far it is healing and dealing with monsters, and Jelly wasn't one for healing (which is in a way lucky for her victims, imagine what she would do if she could easily her victims).

Users who are viewing this thread