Slime Saint - Ch. 2 - The Return of the Devil

you know, if an ML shows up this is going to be an awkward situation later when the kids show up...
Why would the kids be off? The mother doesn't share blood with the newborn and the eggs, unless the poison somehow damaged her ovaries, should be human anyway. Of course, author can just say "screw biology" and do whatever they want on their fantasy manga.

Dex-chan lover
Walking is a skill that takes a while to learn. Even for humans.

Rolling actually takes a fair bit of coordination. You don't need balance, though.

Unless you're rolling downhill. Into a stream.

Hiding out of reflex.

Maybe can't remember the killer's face because Jelly doesn't care about people and don't remember faces.

It's a bit more than just the skin.

Like that one famous mystery book I'm not going to mention because spoilers?

It's an improvement, so whatever happened, it's for the better. Let's not think too much about it.

I kinda hope that people will find out, but keep it a secret because she's a better person than the original anyway, leading to a situation where she's the only one who doesn't know she's been found out.
Alright. Kinda makes sense. But I was really scared people finding out our slime buddy

Group Leader
You know I've seen alot of this trope in hentai when a parasitic life form like a mimic worm or slime enters a human host, but never in a regular manga setting. I guess with this series you would need like a "possession" tag? I think mangadex has that tag since they also host hentai manga as well since possession tag is often used for hentai related series. Also, on who killed the original saint my best bet is that every servant was involved in her murder and the slime saint has to gain back respect on the servants in order to fix the issue like rebuilt back the saint's image.
honestly they should add one but the issue is the line starts to blurr a bit when it comes to possesions in isekais because of the difference between possesion and reincarnation

Dex-chan lover
Then ... because the saint is dead, I think that is Skinsuit ... If the Saint recover her mind, will Parasite/Posession
I wonder if it would be zombiefication? Although more similar to Cataclysm DDA or Last of Us, but with slime instead of fungi.

The girl is actually dead in ch1, she was poisoned and dumped in the forest.
Yeah, dead but still warm.

Dex-chan lover
This is either going to lead to another poisoning? attempt or them being so afraid of her being able to 'come back from the dead' or hire some assassination and frame it as some political move XD

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise. As a fan and purveyor of otome isekai stories, I am following this.

Dex-chan lover
It would be funny if the killer had a change of heart after being with the slime. Falls in love but considering slime has no concept of love/thinking people hated her, any advances will fail on her lul.

Wonder if the title saint is because of her ability or is it some prophecy. If it's like prophecy, it would be funny if the slime was really to be the saint after all lol

Users who are viewing this thread