Slime Saint - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
So... What do we classify this? Reincarnation? Reborn? Transferred mind? You know what, I'm calling it parasitism. This is the second Manga I've read that involves taking over another person/creatures body completely(Albiet that Manga is an isekai and Parazeet is technically mind controlling)
It wouldn't be parasitism if the host's already dead and can't be hurt anymore. I think this would be a kind of commensalism (one party benefits, the other party is unaffected).

Dex-chan lover
A slime body stealing? I don’t know this feels like it was done in a game before. I just don’t remember the title.
Now I wanted more of "body stealing" stories Without the whole "Isekai, possession or reincarnation" since it is prominent lately.

Interesting she can access the memories so easily lol but i wonder if she could just run off and disguise herself versus returning to her home assuming that she was killed by one of her 'servants' versus some enemy to their faction

Tho be hilarious if there was some plot twist of almost every other person being a slime
Yeah I think it's one of servants who killed original girl

Dex-chan lover
A story that steals from a gimmicky, but commercially successful series (I got (...)as a slime), crams in another few tropes (villainesses for one) into a bundle of stupidity. No way this doesn't become a hit anime series :wooow:

Slime MC after finding the body
images

Dex-chan lover
So... What do we classify this? Reincarnation? Reborn? Transferred mind? You know what, I'm calling it parasitism. This is the second Manga I've read that involves taking over another person/creatures body completely(Albiet that Manga is an isekai and Parazeet is technically mind controlling)
Possession
seen lot in hentai settings
but this is first time i seen in manga settings (that actually its main selling point)

Fed-Kun's army
Is very common, the best are Date's works, (Ugly) bastard become slime and late control a female body
Seriously. . . Don't name drop Date like it's the same thing as Slime Saint. That's insanely misleading. Date is hentai, usually of the extreme variety (LOTS of forced possession, mind control and rape). This type of story IS very common. IN HENTAI. As far as something that, so far, hasn't even been tagged as suggestive goes. . . it's practically unheard of. If there is another that doesn't, at least, go for the low hanging fruit of molestation or assault, attempted or otherwise, in the name of 'comedy', please show me. I'd like to read it. Date is NOT that.

Users who are viewing this thread