Slime Saint - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Silence in the Fog

Aggregator gang
I'm thinking the splits become Jelly clones or the clone of something else like a sword eventually since it's a power more powerful slimes tend to have.

Dex-chan lover
I'm thinking the splits become Jelly clones or the clone of something else like a sword eventually since it's a power more powerful slimes tend to have.
be interesting if they had their own independence enough to take over the body of the hunter and access that person's memory for future reference

Dex-chan lover
Its probably gonna make another misunderstanding and somehow leads to her learning about Saint Barriers.

Contributor
Slime Jelly x Good Food is the OTP that never gets old.

Literally walked right into danger. But she'll probably be fine since Saintess powers aside, her pseudo-undead-human-inhabited-by-slime status is an ace up her sleeve that nobody is expecting. Wouldn't be surprised if she can even sprout slime tentacles if wounded or something.

But I'm even more concerned about Erin and the carriage driver, assassins could set upon them thinking someone important was riding in it.

So she knows what killing intent feels like from experience. As a slime she did well to avoid getting killed back then.

Users who are viewing this thread