Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Azusa vs. Beelzebub (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no I got a few pages in and this translation sucks... Minimal effort indeed. Thank god I stopped at page 5.

I wish people wouldn't be douchebags over the translation quality.

Yeah it's not perfect, but machine translation is still a colossal pain by hand (and you can tell it's by hand because bulk OCR'd translations are significantly worse), and the series hasn't been updated in a couple of months regardless.

@minimaleffort Shame about the name because you've got a long list of people that think they're funny with "haha translation sucks minimal effort XD".

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Honestly the translation itself isn't that bad, and I'm just happy to see this wonderful manga get some updates, so thank you.

Regarding the story, there's so much to comment on, but I'm just glad that the family is back in health and happier (and bigger?) than ever

Dex-chan lover
The translation is bad. But it is not illegible like some others I've seen out there. And it kinda still preserves the original meaning which is a huge plus. I'd give a 6/10.

Dex-chan lover
So, potatofood dropped this or what?
Also now I can't load a single page. Weird tho, a couple hours ago I loaded but I just skimmed it while on my way home

Thank you so much for picking this up, I truly appreciate it, you are the best!

if you can't load any pages maybe you have the compressed images option activated change it back to original images it worked for me

Group Leader
The translation isn't that bad, it's mainly grammar that's the problem. You should get a proofreader.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks you for the translation, its quite impressive to transalate from a language you don't know, how much time does it take?

Users who are viewing this thread