Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - The Fake Highland Witch

Dex-chan lover
Loli witch scolding me...

Knlu7ON.gif

Dex-chan lover
@CrimsonManga89
If that page has you questioning, try looking at the first panel in page 14. Makes it look like she isn't wearing anything at all under there.

Dex-chan lover
That makes no sense.

Why a pig pen for masochists? Why an old grandma for an image of "Fake it till you make it" deal?

if shes not old does that mean shes pretending to hurt her hips during dogeza too ,talk about class act XD

Dex-chan lover
Who another cutie to add to the yuri harem. I am excited for the anime, hope it does it well enough.

thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THAT WAS SUPERB

Dex-chan lover
the first other witch we have seen

so shouldnt she know far more about the whole witch bisnuess

Honestly not in to that but...

I never knew I needed Azusa and Leica talking like that and I love it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)👌

I guess she'll make a fine addition to Azusa's collection; I mean, it's fine and dandy, but she went about it this wrongest possible way.

Thanks for the translation.

Awww man, now I'm caught up and I have to wait for more...

Thanks for the translation!

You're telling me in the anime I get to look forward to Aoi Yuuki and Kaede Hondo saying these lines?

13/10.

Users who are viewing this thread