Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita

Super cute, was not sure at first but glad I clicked it, this is a light hearted and fun read.

da

@Anoon2323 sorry for late replies , but the manga fail to adapt minor but important little details , that is the MC one say in the light novel that she does feel lost when a member in the villages death ,.etc , manything was cut in the manga tho

@da It's impossible for mangas to include all the little details therefore in many adaptations, the novel ends up being better than the manga.

However, for Slime Taoshite 300-nen, I highly preferred the manga version in comparison to the novel. Azusa seemed more kind and accepting in the manga and some of the scenes played out better.

~Very Slight Spoiler~ On the same level as the chapter titles I guess?
The scenes where Azusa accepts Leica to be her disciple, the first meeting with Farufa, and her maternal instincts when first accepting Farufa and Sharufa as some examples were so entertaining in the manga that it left a hole of disappointment when reading the novel as they played out differently. And just as you say the manga is missing a lot of things from the novel, the manga also adds some things that makes it better imo.

da

@Spookie btw , do you read the light novel ? and you maybe right , the manga have art style more fitting SOL and comedy , but i still preferred prefer the LN , i read to vol 6

Dex-chan lover
For a fantasy manga, there’s not all that much fantasy. It’s really just girls hanging out and those girls happen to be elves, witches, loli dragon, etc. Which is nice but when a chapter starts out with “Let’s do an award ceremony!” I just click through it.

Double-page supporter
Just stumbled upon this one, just kinda wondered whether these isekai authors including those that write about old fkers who reincarnate ever considered that living 300 years of repetitive life would make you jaded?
they just throw around huge numbers and make it as if the MC is going through things like its their first time.... after 300 years.
This shits weird.

Power Uploader
Anime announced https://moetron.net/post/188426106570/kisetsu-moritas-slime-taoshite-300-nen-shiranai

Group Leader
Animuuuuu~~ https://www.reddit.com/r/LightNovels/comments/djn4hk/newsive_been_killing_slimes_for_300_years_and/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 20:
So how bad can it go 1/10? How about 100? Aqua from Konosubaru levels of bad? Like both feet in your mouth at the same time with a triple flip bad?

It's not Shoujo Ai, but it's very cute and laid back. I totally understand wanting to take it easy like that!

I think she might be above LVL 99 but that's the highest that the status tablet will go up to she might be over 100

Dex-chan lover
@jcfiala
It's tagged as one in Yuri Navi. (Just in case people doesn't know that Yuri Navi is one of Popular Japanese Site that advertise and give news about Yuri Manga/LN/Anime) .

Users who are viewing this thread