Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita

Dex-chan lover
Ch. 22 gonna be released in half an hour.. and It's almost 2 am >.>

It's a race between sleep and the release of the latest chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath Yuri Navi generally marks a lot of things with such a tag, this is not an official resource of something, but a large yuri fan resource, which collects everything that may be of interest to the yuri community. Not to mention the fact that the Japanese meaning of yuri is usually broader than what people are used to in the west. If official resources or at least Japanese Wikipedia does not indicate this, then this is fanon.

the story is good
until that slut
elf
came and ruins it all

why do practicly all characters look the same with justt a light palette swap?

1 chapter a month, with the raw at chapter 41, guess I'm going to read it with google trad. Ty for the chapter

Aggregator gang
@ShamikuPuppet Blame the illustrator not being creative enough on diversifying its artwork. It's like what happened to Hiro Mashima of Fairy Tail, his art isn't bad at all but almost everyone shares the same face with different hair styles.

Reading that bit at the end. All i can say is.

Clearly you had your priorities straight so understandable, have a good day. Mr/s Translator.

That burger at the end tells all the story of the TL group 😅 well, looking forward for the next release.

All hail FubuKingBurger!!! Alien Cat Fox!!!!

i wonder why there is only two translator in this manga, the price is so high for buying or this manga is so boring for them?

If you like Konosuba, then you would DEFINITELY love this, even if there isn’t any ecchi part this is just so freaking wholesome and adorable!!! I adore every single character showing up so far, I thought I was gonna get sick with the harem going on but just having a genuine family and differing personalities clash? It’s beyond cute and diabetes inducing

Anyway I also love the scanlators for making hololive memes I got into it recently and was happy that I understood lmao

Users who are viewing this thread