Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level MAX ni Nattemashita

i love the manga but the character design is really lazy mst characters look like clones of eachother down to the hair color and eyes

Fed-Kun's army
This is pretty wholesome, I kinda wish there was more since 26 chapters is basically nothing. Great read though.

this series already took Fairy Tail's dragon slayers wish. and over 50+ dragons are just easily kicked out by one girl.

Azusa will make ALL dragons including Acnologia, and even the 10,000 dragons look like the easiest thing ever.

Is the english TL has stopped?
I really love the story, even I bought the english copy

@Archangelpip I hate when that happens. I always try to by the physical copy of stuff I've read online, but I also like reading stuff online cause I'm impatient. Stuff like Detective Conan and One Piece are years behind in translation. This manga isn't that far behind though.

Fed-Kun's army
Why manga art is a masterpiece, anime art is also a piece, a piece of deep shit!

@yurirei Just looked at the PV. Different art, but it doesn't look bad. I like it, honestly.

At least it not like Kumo desu ga anime.

Fed-Kun's army
@niisama
Even if this makes me a toxic. I would strongly disagree with you. I almost didn't recognize our MC. All the adorable in manga/novel art style were killed off and replaced with romantic shoujo style. Clearly, this is not match style with the series spirit. Totally kill the mood.

Azusa looks like an adult in the anime, small complaint but with the art style looking like a romance anime it wont have the same fluffy feel that the manga has

disappointing, but as long as the company doesn't fuck up the adaption like what happened to kuma kuma kuma bear then it should be alright

What happened? Did the autor give up on this story line? suddenly "oh my daughter is fine? ok I guess"

This is meant for Chapter 27, but as a new throwaway account, I was restricted from posting for 24 hours. Repeating it here for more visibility.

I meant to explain myself as soon as uploading the chapter, but I was restricted from posting comments for 24 hours. Seems like things got out of hand a bit. :(
Seems like a silly restriction to not be able to post on your own chapters. Or it might be good to have a place to write a description from the uploader.

I'm not associated with the translation group. I'm just a random Redittor who got this from https://www.reddit.com/r/min_effort_group/.
Please send all appreciation and feedback to there and to https://www.reddit.com/user/monster_lurker.

It was kinda like a prank to see if I can simply just take the images from there and upload it to here with a throwaway account.
I was surprised how easy it was to do it. This much freedom is nice, but shouldn't there be any kind of security to verify the uploader is actually part of the group and isn't just stealing images from elsewhere?

But I also did that because I really enjoy this series and was getting nervous that it's been a while since the last chapter. The usual translators were getting slow, but there was this new and alternative translation avaliable but not being shared here yet. I wanted to share the joy of reading it to the other fans too. I didn't mind much of the translation quality, I was just glad to read more.

Kinda feeling guilty of this whole thing though. Not sure if I'd keep doing this for the next chapters, I shouldn't be. Hopefully the translator teams would do it themselves so I don't have to! In the meantime, keep an eye out on the new translator's subreddit!

Group Leader
@anom3139
Typically a user brings it up that it’s been ripped and then the admins will remove them.

But what “verification” do you expect them to use that works? There are many one-man scanlation teams like cloww

I dunno, I kinda like the anime version more than the manga. Best girl dragon girl got even cuter, but Beelzebub kinda looks like she got no nose (which I don’t care about)

@JustNatsuki

The group leader creates a group. Then they invite members to it, then give privileges such as editing the group info, invite more people, allow chapter uploads etc per member? Only the members with this permission in their group could select the group name for uploads.

Users who are viewing this thread