Slippery Okuta-san - Ch. 1 - Encounter

Fed-Kun's army
I can feel the cloying sweetness of the series from just this first chapter.... I must have more; nevermind the resulting diabetes!!

Dex-chan lover
The way okuta lit up on pg 12 was too good. This looks like it's gonna be some good stuff. I'm in.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow she actually looks like an octopus, and she is still so cute regardless.

I hope we see more of this.

Dex-chan lover
I like that the way she's drawn is noticeably different from the style from everything else

Dex-chan lover
Makes me question if you can actually feel yourself crying when underwater.

Dex-chan lover
:meguupog: finally something to fill the void that Ika Musume's final chapter left me

Contributor
Okuta-san (or Ms. Octa if you'd prefer) is actually much more of an octopus girl than the typical cutesy human girl who happens to have octopus tentacles than I expected. I admit the cover bamboozled me because I only took a quick glance and didn't look closely enough. The look makes her more memorable for sure. Not saying she isn't cute, because she is legit cute in her own way. Just not in the typical otaku-pandering style with most animal girls in manga and anime.

Just keep her far, far away from the takoyaki stands in festivals and school events, please. :worry:

If we count the four little pigtail-like tentacles on her head she seems to have 10 total tentacles on page 8. If we don't count those, she probably has two more hidden somewhere...

Double-page supporter
Cute octopus girl. 10/10.
Hopefully she'll be good friends with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread