Slow loading

Is there a problem with the server? I have been trying to read a manga but it seems to be quite a bit of a loading for an hour

I have also been having issues with manga taking longer than usual to load. It's as you've deduced: There are currently issues with the server.

Thread: https://mangadex.org/thread/232034

This announcement thread explains the current situation with the server. To me, it seems like that the server is becoming more overwhelmed day after day, as the number of users in quarantine increases. I think it's possible that sooner or later that we will have trouble loading in to the website itself.

If you guys have problems , I use different Methods to solve it:
1. First use VPN (US Server)
2. If you don't use VPN, just right-click when image don't appear and click Open Image in new tab (When you read)

Fed-Kun's army
Not exactly, though yesterday for about an hour the pages were diluted with patches of black and patches of other pages fragmenting the pages I was trying to read. I'd say that it was probably an issue with my computer but for the fact that the 4 other pages I had running were working perfectly. Don't really know, don't really care.

Users who are viewing this thread