Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Don’t Be So Familiar With Me

Group Leader
This guy Matsumoto, what is he up to? Is he playing wingman, or is he competition? If he's competition, he's got to stop scaring the girl.

Dex-chan lover
It’s back again

Hopefully not gone for 3 months again

Thanks for the chapter

Group Leader
@rpapo
This guy Matsumoto, what is he up to? Is he playing wingman, or is he competition? If he's competition, he's got to stop scaring the girl.

Thanks for the chapter! If the mangaka follows the typical route, Matsumoto will start out as a wingman who befriends the FMC and ends up spending more quality time with her than the MC and eventually develops romantic feelings for her and ends up becoming a rival.

As adorable as I think Yakushimaru-chan is, I just wish she'd stop being such a prig to Ootaki who she obviously has romantic feelings for. Of course, it wouldn't be surprising if she also starting having romantic feelings for Matsumoto if he treats her as if she's special.

Dex-chan lover
I actually forgot that they're keeping their friendship secret.

New chapter, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Thanks for the chapter @rpapo, I missed this series so much.

Dex-chan lover
This bitch annoys me. Seriously. You said you don't want him. Then don't act jealous.

Hoping for the boy to get close to another girl. Maybe that might spur some character development for the "heroine".

Fuck I need to reread this. I forgot why their relationship took a step backwards. Goddamnit.

Double-page supporter
What in the ever living fuck is going on... someone get this guy a girl worth his time.

Users who are viewing this thread