Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido - Vol. 7 Ch. 59 - Cheering Up

Group Leader
Those two. They are more alike than they realize.

Five more chapters to go.

Dex-chan lover
"In this day and age, I really wonder if people would even be interested in looking at clothes that look like they are from several decades ago."

Her mother has no idea how there is a whole "retrowave/synthwave/outrun/vapowave" movement. We even had a stupid drama about a youtuber acusing another of plagiarism because he lauched an ungly color blocking hoodie from the 80s

Dex-chan lover
I said it before, but if Ootaki really wants to act jealous about Yakushimaru sharing her interests with other people, then he should just slap her face! You know, like how she did to him? /sarcasm

@BrunoVilla She literally asked the question, and the mother has a good point. For example, if I got a classic Volkswagen van and had wall-to-wall shag carpeting along with a waterbed, would that look good to you? If Yakushimaru was able to say "Yeah, these are in style now" or anything like that AND THEN the mother snapped back by saying something like they're out of style, THEN you would have a point.

Right now, the mother is being fairly reasonable. We literally see that Yakushimaru had NEVER even thought about modern trends and fashion, so that basically proves that the mom was right.

Group Leader
Ugh! Just like the typical shoujo series, right when the main characters finally become a couple and so close to the end of the series itself, out of the woodwork pops the childhood friend who is bound and determined to break up the lovey-dovey couple.

Users who are viewing this thread