Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido

Double-page supporter
been a while since I said “d’aaaaaw” after every chapter. Super cute, adorable love story.

Contributor
When I saw the title and cover, I think "Hey it's Nakamori Akina - Slow Motion reference!"

And it's true.

GO listen to her song here, kids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nita7HADKXM

Oh man, what an adorable manga. Some very small irritating patches which keep getting cleared as the story unfolds but overall I love it.

@isoujiX the romance is great, you won't be disappointed once you start reading this.

@isoujiX
The initial "two shy youngsters gradually learn to like each other" is a throwback to the romance arcs from older dramas, complete with the blindsided drama for drama's sake, the annoying lack of communication which fosters into chapters-long silences from the couples, and love rival triangles. If you have a tolerance for frustrating walling between the lead couple, there's some cute romance in there wrapped in nostalgia.

Personally, I dropped it after one of the arcs, but it's nice that someone is finishing it off.

I also find the art style and character design very aesthetically app3aling. Wonder if the artist has worked on anything else.

Group Leader
@kurohanani - Because the publication has completed in Japanese. Volume 7 (and last) was released May 30, 2018.

For those Wondering,
Completed refers to the Publication Status, not the translation status.
So it's finished, but not translated yet.

the characters face kinda remind me of Takahashi Yousuke style when looking at certain angle wonder if this is one of his apprentice or may be his new pen name, it would explain the reminiscence of the 80s.

Great series till the end...

@isoujiX The romance is great. there are some romance dramas but not over-dragged by author. And love triangle basically just non-apparent (not really forced to be big deal like those shitty romance manga from Weekly Shōnen Magazine)

Users who are viewing this thread