Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido

Double-page supporter
I should be sleeping right now, and I just finished reading up to chapter 58. I should've followed the golden rule: Anything rpapo scanlates is a gem.

My favorite manga out rn. Seriously I can't get enough of the aesthetic and the story.

Sad that the end was pretty abrupt, but it wrapped up things pretty nice. This was a good read over the years. Thank you to the translators.

The ending felt very abrupt, but at least we got a sort of resolution to the mystery and the characters got to the point were you can give closure, one of those endings that really needs an epilogue.

Thank you for your hard work translating!

A solid story, the side characters were all pretty shit, but the story overall was solid and kept the quality most of time.

adrupt ending but the ending is still pretty solid and overall a great read fr, shoutout to the translator as usual

I'd like to know what happened to her father? He was just reported as missing, did he die, did he run off with another woman, was he abducted by aliens? Did they get married after high school?

I'll miss this series. As 80's weeb it was a lot of fun to find all the references and put on music to match the chapter titles. The plot was cute but what I liked the most was the feeling of appreciation for the nostalgic. Big kudos to translators for their great job on this title.

Aggregator gang
@Squatch82 He went missing in the mountains probably fell somewhere and died, and no one could find him cause he didn't tell anyone where he went.

Damn... I did not see the final chapter coming, but it finished pretty well. i'm glad to know that everything is cleared and Yakushimaru's dad wasn't a bad person. I really enjoyed reading this manga hope i can get it to my collection.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else feel like the ending was kinda rushed? Was it cancelled or did the mangaka get tired of writing it?

I cry. Listening to Nakamori Akina and other 80’s Japanese singers while reading made this 10/10. Thank you Kanou Rie for giving me a beautiful story.

Users who are viewing this thread