Slow Prison Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
LKGJFKJDSA NOOOOO I WANTED MORE 😭well, off to read the novel. thank you so much for all the translations!!!

The first chapter is superb, then the quality gradually drops. I barely read any text in this chapter, just looking at the pictures and I still understand what they said. That ending is rush and stupid too. I mean, the plot is basically a recycle from chapter 2 just changing characters from the younger brother and his fiancee to that knight dude and his fiancee. All in all, a very disappointed ending. I wonder if the novel ends like this too, or if this manga is just a way to promote the novel? (if that so then it does an absolutely bad job, as it only makes me don't want to check the novel...)

Dex-chan lover
still sad that it's only 3 chapters. felt wasted, you know? like drinking a pint of Guinness and throwing the rest of the keg into the sea

@Firianath
It's a short series that has already concluded and it was probably just mildly popular. Whichever company that commissioned the manga probably thought it wouldn't produce much of a return.

Must I say, they've made an extremely short-sighted decision.

Fed-Kun's army
Well that sucked. They even had to introduce some mary sue weirdo creep because god forbid things resolve with a bit of nuance or actual thinking put behind it. If the novel is anywhere as bad as this I can see why it was axed after three shitty chapters lol

Users who are viewing this thread