Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
its the regional block issue for me
Hmmm, I am not aware of JNC blocking certain regions, but I have not tried from every part of the world (I am sure JNC is blocked in some places though).
But JNC specifically aside, it is unfortunate that there are official services out there that have to withhold some titles from certain regions because of licensing agreements between local publishers and the Japanese publishers. However, thanks to VPN its usually not hard to work around that, though it is a slight inconvenience. That all said, if a service having certain region blocks is a deal breaker to you, then don't use them. I just think calling them "worse than MTL snipers" is a little much (though I will admit there are some services that I feel are that bad).

Dex-chan lover
Can you provide more details on why you feel this way, because I have a pretty different opinion of J-Novel.
  • The quality of their translations is usually really good
  • Their prices are fair
  • You get to support the creators
The only thing I don't like about J-Novel is that of the stuff that they pick up and that I read tends to be digital only and not get physical print. But that's mostly a personal preference thing
Jolly Roger Enthusiasts tend to complain when stuff isn't free like they're entitled. That, or make some BS reason why they can't pay a subscription fee that no one asked for.

... Some of that was a self burn, but I gave at the office.

Contributor
its the regional block issue for me
Where even are you? Most of their titles are available globally. I recall at least one publisher making them block their titles in Japan, but this isn’t even one of them because I just checked with a VPN.

Users who are viewing this thread