Kajiya de Hajimeru Isekai Slow Life - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
and again a sad iskai world where they dont know the difference between a cart for cargo and a carriage for people,
i assume sooner or later the next best local noble will find them and want one

Aggregator gang
i have no doupt that the watcher lied, hes goingto make it so far but nott feel anything because other people balance it out fast

Double-page supporter
"If I have seen a little farther, it is because I stand on the shoulders of giants"

But it still was a chore climbing up their pants!

Dex-chan lover
He's working on crafting the cart and wheels when talking about general production. It's not my fault that you're unable to understand that he's doing more than just blacksmithing, or, to put it your way: "Your failure at reading comprehension is not my fault."
..... Did you even look at the wikipedia articles I linked?

Please please PLEASE tell me this isn't one of those idiotic "I'M RIGHT YOU WRONG" things. Because I'm not the asshole who's handing out strikes without validating a goddamned thing.

Dex-chan lover

Please please PLEASE tell me this isn't one of those idiotic "I'M RIGHT YOU WRONG" things. Because I'm not the asshole who's handing out strikes without validating a goddamned thing.
Since you still don't seem to understand: Blacksmiths work with metal. Working with not-metal is not blacksmithing, but general production. He has cheats for both. The latter cheats are not as high-tier as the former. Capisce?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I thought they have no idea whether "it" is a boy or a girl, then they start referring to it as she/her. Then we have Eizo saying:
dnn752V.png

Regardless, it's cute! :headpat:
y1i88dS.png

Inb4 Eizo starts building cars.
Rule of anime means if gender is in question, it's a girl, especially so if there is the slightest sliver of cute behavior/actions.

Meanwhile Occams rule of Anime means that if there is a chance it can humanize into a waifu/loli, it probably will at some point.

Dex-chan lover

I think the separation between Blacksmithing and Bladesmithing is cool. However as read so far I think the General Production is not just for spring making or metal related, but also wood working and craftmanship in general. Blacksmithing is a bit more specialized than that, and bladesmithing even more specialized. If he ever delves further into making deadlier and deadlier swords, I'm guessing he'll get the more general Bladesmith skill and the relevant weapon type-smith. Probably knife-smith or sword-smith?

Users who are viewing this thread