Slow Prison Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

I wished the manga followed the end of the webnovel where Maria's mother sells off Margaret in servitude to the MC to save her own skin and her husband's skin. Also, we get to see the masochistic onee-chan loving younger brother of the older prince. Also, the Prince gets stripped of his title for his sheer stupidity.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
This is a lot more enjoyable than most of villainess archetypes right now, why does it have to be so short. Was it axed?

Also the scanlation team on this one is superb with their vocabulary!

Aggregator gang
Pg 10 : So it turns out that Margaret is just a cute but dumb child that tries hard to get a good life. I quite like her.
Pg 40 : Dang, she has some fight in her !
Pg 44 : So... does that count as a Hit or no ?
Pg 46 : "Hurry up and come back !", "I'll do my best !". I'll worry a bit about the future of this country.
Pg 56 : Wow, that's one Chekhov's gun I didn't see coming !

Fed-Kun's army
can't really blame them for seeing Margaret as an oasis after seeing their actual fiancees...
the women in this manga are frightening...

So this was the end? So no love for our psycho queen? ): It makes sense and she also had so much fun so I'm happy, I still want to see her with some good man though (it feels wholesome that she didn't end up with the sh1tty ex *lol* of the Crown Prince, he surely had to pay for what he did in such a way). uwu

Oh my, so all of these scumbags had their respective fiancées but they're a bunch of cheating b4stards. :eek:

Wow, Margaret surely had her issues, I felt a bit of empathy to her for her past (it must have been difficult and u can see she still has a lot of scars because of it), but that doesn't excuse her for her sh1t and being a b1tch who's after everyone's fiances; no wonder she was being bullied by other ladies.

After seeing all her parts in the story I think she's not exactly the worst, she had her good moments and her part in the church was hilarious and with the 'God is dead' I saw a nice hint there, so I guess I'm happy that she didn't die either. Anyway, as I said, I think she has some nice characteristics, she's energetic, maybe a little idiotic but has such a strong will and it seems she knows where to run. I kinda pity her because she's acting like a compulsive prostitute, it's not necessarily the worst characteristic, but she's no longer in a position where she'd need to do that, but I guess her complex of inferiority makes her unable to see it (just let me say that it's really interesting to make her the daughter of a prostitute, because that's a huge and valid reason for her to act so obsessed with other women's fiances, not like other stupid 'heroines' who just do things without a reason. At least Margaret has a relevant background that reflects in her actions, she felt real u know. Btw, when she talked about her mother's legacy... man. :'c

AWWW Martina is such a cutie and scary girl, haha. She definitely deserves her pet name of the "pure love berserker". Skyes is such trash but I guess it mut be hard for him as well, lol.

Edit: tysm for the chapters, it was a crazy and hilarious journey. <3

God this was such a fantastic read I'm half tempted to go out and read the novel assuming there's a translation of it

Supporter
these chapters were hella long
very nice

also alexandra and martina are great

still dont get the appeal of throwing away a fiance that fancies you for a thot that everyone is going for, you might be saying like "oh but shes a pure virgin" or someshit like that but if multiple guys claim to love her and she's still dragging them on...i dont know man seems kinda sus no?

Users who are viewing this thread