Smoking Behind the Supermarket with You - Vol. 3 Ch. 26.3 - April Fools' Special

Dex-chan lover
What is Manga UP? Can it still be read for free or am I going to have to resort to less savoury means…?

I really hope nobody pays these companies for the dogshit product they put out. Just wait till it gets ripped and reuploaded elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
Great another manga going on the shitty mangaUP service that bullshit app needs to die

Dex-chan lover
I have read the one on manga up. The translation is good, the only nitpicking is you need to get use to Yamada new laugh. Yamada/Tayama laugh change from "Nhaha" to normal "mhaha". The teasing laugh had turn bit normal, that all. Thank you for your translation skythewood.

Fed-Kun's army
You don't wanna get nuked by rabid lawyers earning their paycheck by ripping your throat out because you dared post a jpg with some words on the internet
Half the ongoing manga on that app is still getting Scanned LMAO. MDud, Yomi no Tsugai, One point Yankee advice (admittedly they dropped it before coming back and dropping a batch some months later), etc. Square's too busy putting NFTs into their games to give a damn about someone scanning their series.

Hoping this means it’ll make it to kindle one day. That MangaUp crap may be it’s undoing though,.

Dex-chan lover
If this is truly being dropped, then it's been great all around. Your efforts made an already good manga better. So, possibly for the final time on this one:

Thanks for the translation (April Fools made me second guess this news, but I can't ignore the writing on the wall when everyone is pointing at it).

Dex-chan lover
ayo this is kinda nice tho 👁️

thanks for the tl as well, was nice while it lasted

Dex-chan lover
thanks for introducing this manga to everyone!!

Thank you for your hard work. Another bad thing from this license is Square doesn't like putting any of their manga on BookWalker and mainly releases their stuff through damn Amazon.

Please dont drop it. Square Enix translations are horrible and slow as shit along with that lovely currency payment everyone loves

Users who are viewing this thread