Smoky Nectar - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Chapter 5 + From Within The Cage

Awww is over :/ Thanks for the translation! I really enjoyed it and wished it went on for more chapters but it was a great (and smutty) ending!! Loved it.

Ahhh this was too good!!! I'm really sad it's just one volume since it has enough lore/material to keep going (honestly the worldbuilding felt like a shounen at some points), but it ended on such a great note (and one of the best vampire smut scenes I've ever seen *-*). Thank you for all your hard work!

Double-page supporter
loved it they are so cute ! but i felt sad for kudou and his girlfriend :( they also loved each other to death ...

thank you so much for the translation!
I would have loved it, if it had a second volume!

Group Leader
onyooo it ended alreadyy, thank you for your hard work & finishing the whole volumeee

The art is really pretty. Am saddened that this is so short.

Thanks for all your hard work and sharing!! 😍

Contributor
@kamishiro yeah same ): and they said this blood contract means that if one dies, the other will die soon too. that means that Kudou hasn't got long to live either.... that highschooler really deserves the vampire equivalent of prison.

this was great! I agree with @milkyteas that the worldbuilding definitely felt shounen-like. If it weren't for BLs' tendency to be one-volume, Mitsuru's investigation and the lore of biters had the potential to be stretched out a loooot longer.

Users who are viewing this thread