Snow Thaw & Love Letter - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - A Wolf

Hinata looked so good in her model photos! I’m as stunned as Shun. It’s refreshing to see her in a more feminine light since she’s been portrayed as a prince in their school.

Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
A bonk for the horny Hinata.
And a bonk for the dumb Shun.... C'mon what else do you need now to realise you're as gay as her?!
Cute chapter though, as usual.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like the student council president.

Calling her "predatory" for wanting to kiss Shun is just, really gross. Bordering on homophobic.

I really hope Yua appears less going forward.
Bruh, its not just the kiss, read the very start of the chapter, Hinata's self control was at the very edge

Aggregator gang
she wanted that BADDD !!! god i cant with these lesbians just kiss n make up that always works

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like the student council president.

Calling her "predatory" for wanting to kiss Shun is just, really gross. Bordering on homophobic.

I really hope Yua appears less going forward.
You didn't understand the chapter. She called her predatory because she has the eyes of a predator lurking on her prey and ready to pounce her and she thinks (on her own judgement)that was maybe a bit too far for where they are in their relation right now.

Double-page supporter
Hinata and shun reminds me so much yuu & touko from bloom into you. It’s like they the same but a bit different

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like this chapter is giving wolves a bad name?

On another note, in another manga, Takane-san was ravishing Arashi, making good use of Hinata's repressed desires (are they by the same author, the style seems quite similar...)

Dex-chan lover
Is this still called a cockblock? Or is it like... a cuntblock? Coochieblock? Clamblock? Or clitblock?

Users who are viewing this thread