Snow White with the Red Hair - Ch. 114

Aggregator gang
I enjoyed this series at the start but what's the point of the plot anymore? It's just a bunch of political intrigue which isn't even that exciting

Dex-chan lover
finnaly someone take over? or the team revive? after MS died. 😋

jak

Contributor
@MisanthropicPotato

I'm still keeping up, but yeah it got way worse when they separated and she went to work at the other castle. It's like the author is trying to appease the Shirayuki x Obi shippers. The whole Mitsuhide and Kiki thing was retarded as hell too.

MisanthropicPotato THANK YOU👏👏👏 I feel the same and its a shame. I find so many other world mangas do the same. Like theres no clear destination. I think the author’s biggest mistake was separating Zen and Shirayuki. And also the politics. Honestly, there’s so much reading to do on each page that i just scroll through it. I honestly don’t know anything thats going on now. And I don’t know if it will ever recover😢

I don't really know what's going on anymore and I honestly just done care. Author just end it please. I'm only sticking around for the Zen end Shirayuki end.

LOOK AT ALL THE DOMESTIC FLIRTING IN THIS CHAPTER OMIGAAAAWD whoever says Obi and Shirayuki aren't practically MARRIED at this point can't possibly be reading the same thing I am!! Thank you Sorata for all this sweetness -- not to mention handsome!Obi 😍

Yeah, welcome back, Akagamins! ^^ Thank you for the translations to you and the Impatient people who stepped in for a while back there. :)

Binge-reading a bunch of the newest chapters felt good. :D

Lots of people here're complaining about the focus on politics... and while I agree to some extent, I'm just gonna remind y'all that this manga has been line this for a long time already, so if you hate what it has become so much, you can always just quietly leave. ;) There's lots of fluff out there if you need it.

I'm still not one bit ok with Kiki/Hisame and I really miss having everyone together (that moment where Zen visited them was so good, these characters play off of each other so well imho~)... But at least that cheesy approach to Shirayuki was mostly a bluff and we don't have to follow some jealousy/naïvete/flirting sideplot that leads nowhere. ^^;

What I am very happy about is that there is direction, that everyone is doing what they can instead of standing around looking pretty (because boy is this manga pretty <3) and that we're even getting to know a little more about Izana and Haki. ^^

I'm just gunna wait for Kiki to get rid of her fiancee and for her and Mitsu to get together now
AUTHOR WHY U DO THIS
Also dear Obi x Yuki shippers remember that they are not the end game sorry

I think the manga is absolutely fantastic as is. I'm loving the political plot and I look forward to it continuing! I'm so glad Sorata is back at it and the hiatus is over. I can't wait for next month's update to come out. I'm once again back on the edge of my seat! Plus I am LIVING for ObiYuki Fake Dating. I'm walking on sunshine!

Users who are viewing this thread