Snowy Scans

Please continue For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely

Thank you so much for introduce awesome manhwa and manga. Keep it up. I knew you guys do all the work such a translated and so on.To ensure and share to us, that such a masterpiece exist in this world of manga. Just continue your life and do all the thing you love. I will support your group in the future. Fighting!!! Sorry for my bad english

Please continue to translate Charlotte has five disciples huhuhu 😭 I've been waiting for more updates. I really love the manhwa and it bugs me for not knowing what happens next. I'm dying to know the unexpected events yet to unfold. Above anything else, thank you so much for your hard work! Lovelots 😘❤️

Thank you for your hard work, please keep updating “Charlotte Has Five Disciples”. We are waiting for your updates. 🙏🏻💜

Please continue on translating white blood! Im getting riled up because of the story's plot and I do wish they'll upload it on webtoon(english) though it's still not. I'll be waiting for your updates! And manyy thankss for translating it! 😬❤

hey! thank you so much for your updates! <3 I was wondering about charlotte has five disciples, is that still updating? no pressure I was just wondering. Thank you!

Hi! I just wanted to thank you guys for all the hard work and translations, and check on you if you're doing fine cause its been awhile since you last updated. I hope the best and health for you guys!

Hello I've been wondering if you are still doing
I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter!
?

It been months since your last update

Thank you so much for your wonderful job for Lottie, I'm so glad that at least there were so many chapters that you could release before it was licensed
to be honest, i put this manhwa to be read even in my Kakaopage, but i have not read it until yesterday
and, wow, Lottie😍
and since KKP in my country has many further chapters, i instantly spend my cash for Lottie, at least that way i can support the author, right?
thank you so much Snowy Scans for bringing this wonderful manhwa

PLSSS DO The Case of the Beastkin Captain's Temporary Engagement
we all want to read itT_TT_TT_TT_TT_T

Love your guys work I’m reading 2 of your translations, but we are expecting 26mph winds here and it shook the house. Hope it’s nothing and hope you guys are having good weather, good health, and keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
I don't realize till i visit your group page here that I followed many of your works!
Adding the [White Blood] and
"I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter!" on my follows collection!
Thank you for the splendid works!

Users who are viewing this thread