So, Do You Wanna Go Out, Or?

Aggregator gang
I agree. But it’s kinda refreshing to see this type of storyline where even if you go out with someone it does not work out, espically in this type of genre in my opinion. Or in any rom-com mangas too as I feel like this type of cliche (where one develops feelings for another all because of one simple thing or seeing a new side etc) is prevalent. I apologize, in advance, for this rant like text. Overall, i liked this manga. ?

this is too cute, really loving the real vibe going on with the relationship, showing that rushing into one isn't always the best idea out of convenience. gotta admit my heart sank a bit at a certain point but these two are cute friends. really hoping to see more of them and their adventures.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why anyone was expecting fluff. It's stated outright that it's not going to be pure pretty early on.
Just be glad it wasn't "Thanks for the realization that, actually, I would prefer dicks."

Aggregator gang
I like it. I’d go so far as to say that, while shallow, it was a good relationship for both characters. It allowed them to both to learn about themselves and explore their sexuality in a society that is not terribly open about those things. The breakup was amicable and, while there were some tears, there don’t seem to be any hard feelings. A relationship doesn’t require one person to die in order to be “successful,” though that’s often what we’re led to believe.

@krasnovian7
Nothing, I think this is an abandoned duplicate.
Check here for the rest
https://mangadex.org/title/30097/so-do-you-want-to-go-out-or
, translation seems to be on hiatus tho..

Feels kinda depressing.
But I like an intelligent outcome like this more, then stretching the story through unneccesary drama.
But I hope that the actual main story doesn't end this way, they're way too cute😻

Users who are viewing this thread