So I Married an Anti-Fan - Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
I mean, the bitch did physically assault him. Like, he could easily have taken legal action.

Ack, the male lead is so annoyingly arrogant. I get that he's a celebrity so he's probably had to put up with stalkers and MC wasn't all that innocent either but to break her camera and get her fired all for a misunderstanding.

He took her memory card and broke the camera so she wouldn't have been able to write any article about him so why did he even mention her to that old dude? Although, everything could've been avoided if she just showed him her camera roll, idk who to side with...

Dex-chan lover
the lid was still on the camera, so how could she possibly have taken one?? secondly, the male lead is a huge piece of shit. Let's see if he can redeem himself.

Double-page supporter
Celebrity culture is garbage. Fuck the legality of the issue, he and her boss were still royal shitheads.

@pyoriin the first time they bumped into each other she offered to show him and his manager the camera to check for pictures, so idk why he went aggro and immediately went for grabbing her and her property instead of asking to check the camera.

in my opinion this dude is such a dick, getting someone fired over an assumption, especially when the assumption is ultimately wrong and he already has the sd so like? what is she going to write an article with? i get she shouldn’t have threw her shoe at him, but honestly if i were so sick i had to throw up and some guy:

1. blocked me from the bathroom
2. grabbed me while i’m trying to go throw up
3. wouldn’t believe me about not taking pictures and accuses me of stalking him just because we saw each other ONLY TWICE at a club (once near the entrance and once near the bathrooms WHERE EVERYONE WILL PROBABLY GO AT LEAST ONCE)
4. goes straight for taking my property (the sd card) instead of asking to check the camera again (something she offered the first time they ran into each other, and probably would’ve offered again if she wasn’t sick and rushing to the br)
5. breaks my property and doesn’t even give a half assed apology
6. sees me throw up and acts like it’s a personal attack against him and lets me wipe his shoes off without asking if i’m alright

i’d throw a shoe at him too!!

This... made me so sad.

@SnappleTi my thoughts exactly. I also don't get why he got her fired when he HAS THE SD CARD SO HE CAN SEE SHE DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICTURES OR LIE.

Aggregator gang
I don't wanna tag them but I 100% agree with SnappleTi
like, I thought he was gonna check the sd to see what "pictures" she took but instead he just told his boss to take care of it which got an innocent person fired! And I don't think he even paid for that camera, I would've thrown my shoe at him too!

im so sad shes literally always there for everyone, and shes so diligent... istg that guy took the sd card so whats stopping him from seeing the content? she didnt take his pictures. can he just take a look to the card then apologize properly, geez

Users who are viewing this thread