So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 47.2

@SadBigTittyGothGirl
Might be a mistake between Grandma and mother ?
Not sure if it has been said explicitely that the humanoid monster was the mother of spiders thus the mother of mother.

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98

Thanks. I have another one
Was Ariel the demon king that teamed up with the hero to try to kill D ?

Aggregator gang
Aww shit, first encounter with the humans, interact or avoid? Nah, Let the blood bath begin. Lol

also, rip spider sister. Your sacrifice tho dumb was a noble one.

@starburst98
Really? I just searched what the Japanese translation of grandmother and its おばあちゃん while mother is お母さん or はは which I wouldn’t think would be confused with each other? I know, I’m being nit picky, maybe even annoying, sorry lol.

Nevertheless, thanks for the response c:

@zeroxjac in the light novels at this point they start caring less about levels. She gains levels, they just don't point it out as much. I like it, the story flows more smoothly.

Dex-chan lover
Rescuing nobles in a carriage from bandits. We now overlapping with generic isekai plots.

Aggregator gang
@SkyleNexo It depends. Some people prefer the dungeon crawling part of the story. While the others (like me) prefer the next part of the story where Kumoko is out of the dungeon for real.

@stufflul exactly the thing ive waited for a long time in this series lol. I wanna see her be overly op like her last human interaction for a change of pace

Fed-Kun's army
@Ropoloid Hey, you might not like it but there's no need to call it nasty names. For most fans this is when things get even more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread