So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 47.2

Dex-chan lover
I just dropped RE:Monster because that simp didn't wanted to hurt humans and so seeing this spider being an actual badass is so refreshing.

Well we're finally reaching volume 5.
Say hello to
vampy
KGXDZOC.jpg

I don't specially love the storytelling of the manga because it ruins the way the plot is constructed in the novel. In the novel the result hardly matter thanks to the jumps through the timeline, what matter is the events that lead to that result.

In this case
We're supposed to know Sophia (the baby) from the side chapters where she's battle junkie monster who enjoy to cause chaos and inflict suffering to others. Obviously the way she is right now and how she will become is like night and day.
The question is what happened to her to become like that

I thought she was supposed to be bigger. A lot bigger. Her size should have been around 3 meter big spider.

Dex-chan lover
@Burag3 Didnt she evolved? She did have like 3 meters size when she 1st meet human in cave, so maybe her new form just turn her smaller.

@SkyleNexo Not exactly a spoiler but
Its nothing like it was previously, no dungeon crawling, strategy or whatever. They walk around with a buttload of new characters and than its powerlevel wankery. It will be so-so for a while, but iirc this is the exact point when it went bad.
But maybe manga will go in completely different direction. And it might be less terrible in manga form than in written+translated form. Like how a whole page with nothing but no-one-cares stats+skills are not a big problem, since you can skip it.

After killing the bandits, she will proceed to raid their rations as a "protection" fee.

Supporter
Also, according to cannibals in interviews, humans taste like sweet pork.
Or as one mtg card's flavor text put it: "Baby dragons can't figure out humans—if they didn't want to be killed, why were they made of meat and treasure?"

@linkhuesitos15

The anime is gonna be lit ;)

It feels like the manga left shuns story out on purpose so the anime won't feel like an 1:1 manga adaption. And to keep the flow, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread