So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 48.1

Fed-Kun's army
Kind of funny with the events in the LN that happen with this kid. The MC and the Demon King end up becoming pseudo parents to the kid. Even though the kid is an MC's classmate.

The second time she meet a classmate, even if she don't know about the first time ^^
The first time was the egg at the beginning

Also for those who don't know, in the LN admin D mentioned to Kumo-chan that she have a headstart compared to the other classmates, because she didn't need 9 months to hatch like those who reincarnated as humans

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Well finally, she meets another reincarnator. Question is, are they a classmate of hers?

esp

Our spider got a headstart in exp for sure, though it was hell. That said, look at Sophia's fucking starting skill points. 75000 to kumoko's 100, and some humans in the LN got 100k. She could buy up a few skills to start with and do the same grind once she learns how to walk. How many crazy skills did Kumoko get for 100 points like the evil eyes?

One explanation I can think of for why Kumoko gets no points is the stuff she can do with the webs. The skills are all combat based but she could theoretically make shirts and pump them full of magic like special armor. It's like spiders get inherent crafting abilities and humans can't even unlock a smithing skill.

@esp
You think that's OP? Remember the egg that Kumoko lost at the start of the manga?
That was another reincarnated classmate that got born as a baby DRAGON with 700 points in all her stats and 75K skill points.

Some students were really OP since birth.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@goodhunter
|that's exactly what it is. nice guess, but even if it wasn't, I would say that it's a "mutation," they have to come from somewhere of course

@lolzninja4
For the LN you can go to amazon, bookwalker or other site to buy the volumes.

If you want to read all the series in on go you can technically read the WN but keep in mind that the LN changed several events and added new arcs. In fact this last arc (Mother's battle) is a LN original arc that doesn't exist in the WN.
For the WN go to NovelUpdates.com

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I've ever read a story where a vampire baby was a good thing. Granted, the only things that come to mind right now are Jojo and Twilight, but neither of those cases were a good story.

@linkhuesitos15
Has the manga left out or changed anything from the LN that's important from looking at some comments there seems to be a lot of differences between the LN, WN, and the manga?

@Writerfromanotherstar
Amazon or Bookwalker

@lolzninja4
The manga has cut everything that has something to do with the other students (S Chapter, Interlude, etc).
But has adapted very well Kumoko's part of the story. If you want in the future do a jump to the Light Novel you only need to read the other students chapters (the usually start with a letter S, K, O, etc).

The Light Novel and the Web Novel are also pretty similar until Kumoko escape from the labyrinth. After that point the Light Novel adds whole new arcs and change (or move) events that also happened in the Web Novel.

Users who are viewing this thread