So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 48.1

@TrueGoddessReincarnation
Not really. There's was so many re-imaginations of vampires and other fantasy races, that sticking to the image from the Interview with the Vampire as the only "true" way is kinda late.

Fed-Kun's army
Aaah so she's finally met
her punching bag-i mean, 'pupil'. A timeskip or two and she'll finally reach the arachne stage, i think? i forget when exactly it happens, but its honestly the only part i care about. My favorite though, was side story about the budding romance between the two classmates who were best friends and one of them reincarnated as a girl, and she's unsettled by her new feelings but eventually comes to terms with them and they both fall in love. <3

@ThirtyFour Oh you can have your zombie waifu, but just remember she's going to positively REEK of formaldehyde.

so the other people that get reincarnated get free points cheats and all that crap while she has to level up te normal way

Fed-Kun's army
@BloodySorcerer yeah, except that it's not really a head start when she's reincarnated as one of the bottom feeder monster in a dungeon full of absurd monsters
one mistake she she's dead, more like she's starting from negative point 😂

can say the same with Wrath since he's most probably still just a goblin right about now

@ dArkus_Orion
Later it is explained why this is happening, and why it's coincidental.

Users who are viewing this thread