So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 48.1

I don't like it when multiple reincarnators appear in a story. A bit worried about how it will go from here. All I care about is the MC - do not give a fk about anyone else and I want it to stay that way.

If you want to read ahead you have to read the LN not the WN. Apparently the LN diverges from the WN around volume 4.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh! Maybe if they just reincarnated from Earth, you could communicate with them and make them an ally?

(And if it goes wrong, it's not too late to eat them.)

Dex-chan lover
@optiso How is he off the mark? The vast majority of isekais are western-based, with any country that would have Asian characteristics either being referred to as a nebulous term like "The East" or the people from an area based off Japan would be not human. If I woke up one day in a strange place with a Hispanic or White complexion, I'd fucking shit myself

protagonist vs protagonist let's see how this goes. Hope she rips their spine out through their mouth.

Dex-chan lover
F****ck

I'm tempted to stop reading this for a year or two and come back when it's finished. The chapters are way too short and the waiting is too long.

Dex-chan lover
Child vampires are stupid AF since vampires aren't suppose to age so she'd be stuck as a fucking baby forever...unless fuck rules because why not?

Dex-chan lover
Lol, that vampire kid is gonna regret this day
she becomes the mcs stress abuse toy

@truegoddessreincarnation Nope, true ancestors are a bit different, unlike humans who turn to vampires. True ancestors are the origin species so they grow up until they hit their prime.

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation
There aren't any rules governing what a vampire can and can't do.

Vampires in traditional folklore were usually demon-possessed corpses who would haunt or attack the corpses living friends and family. Rotting cannibal zombies rather than a species of sexy, blood-drinking superhumans.

What you're thinking of are pure Hollywood inventions from the 80s and 90s loosely based on Bram Stoker's novel.

Users who are viewing this thread