So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 48.1

Contributor
I'm glad she's interacting with more characters.
Her fighting OP monsters all alone was getting a little old.

Dex-chan lover
So, one starts at a low-tier monster with one good skill (the speed skill which itself started as good, but took time to truly shine), then has to battle constantly and "evolve" several times to finally become immortal and load up on skills.

The other starts at a high-tier human-like monster, with immortal body (or is that undead body?) And thousands of skill points.

Someone clearly got the short end of the stick.

Aggregator gang
just wait until she finds out
she is really the class mascot/pet. an actual freaking spider in her previous life in japan

Fed-Kun's army
@Nago
Ok, spoilers about Sophia then.

As you can guess, she was born in a noble familly.
Kumoko will follow them to their territory to observe Sophia, but will leave a bit afterward because of the Demon King Ariel.
While she is away, a war will erupt and Sophia's familly will be wiped out. But Kumoko (who has evolved into an Araknea) and Ariel (Kumoko and her ends up becoming allies) save Sophia and her butler (Sophia turned him into a vampire)

Then, the group will go to the Demon Territory (since the Ariel still has a job to do as the Demon King), and Sophia will be trained by Kumoko during their travel.

Here is spoiler for what happens next

Once in the Demon Land, Sophia will go to a prestigious School, where she will become friend with pretty boys.
The girls who were closed to the pretty boys will be unhappy and try to bully Sophia (which she will not noticed since, by that point, her stats and resistance wil be way too high. And alos because she was trained to believe that, as long as no part of your body is disconnected from the rest, you aren't injured).
The boys will then accuse the Villainess and Sophia will be confused about WTF is happening.

I'm not kidding, that's more or less what happened in the Web Novel

And here's spoiler about the training.

Kumoko didn't let Sophia gain a single level until she had all of the stat correction skills maxed out.
To give you an idea, a maxed out stat correction skill gives you a flat 10,000 to te relevant stat, while raising said stat by 1000 at each level up.
And Sophia got those at level 1...
Kumoko created a monster.

Aggregator gang
@ixsaz
I know the Oni guy is a monster, but AFAIK, vampires are not monsters, at least from what I gather of the official LN translation. I just checked the wiki, and it said that vampires are subspecies of Human and Demon, meaning it has no obvious evolution tree.

Fed-Kun's army
interested to see how the artist depicts the other reincarnators when they've all grown up

Aggregator gang
@Gianoria not as much of a monster compared to the powerhouses in the novel lol.
especially when the system is just something D created for shits and giggles as an experiment to create gods and as a way to heal the world after humanity's fuckups iirc. Correct me when I'm wrong it'sbeen a long time since I'veread the WN

Group Leader
That name is... should I say... very cool.... you can almost say... keren...

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY the interesting part of the web/light novel starts.

Dex-chan lover
LordFifthIsLife
From what i remember the only ones that were stronger than wrath and sophia and we knew them were; the maid, D, shiro, kuro, Sariel, ariel before her fight with potimas and potimas, there could be a couple more

At times I really wonder if Kumoko's Dilf fetish comes from
D
or thats part of her original taste.

Users who are viewing this thread