So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 48.2

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
First time I catch a chapter the moment it is released.

I love the references in this chapter.

What was the n%=W thing? I don't know if I wrote it correctly, it is on Kumoko's list of skills.

Ok, pararel wills are not on the same page anymore? maybe they will start to act more like a "copy"?

Dex-chan lover
Tfw everyone start in ez mode when you are in nightmare.

thanks for the chapter.

sounds a bit like thread handling the parallel wills thing. Nightmare mode is the only mode to play games on!

Aggregator gang
@Richman Kinda spoiler with many levels.
n%=W is a skill that
every reincarnator possess. It was exclusive skill created by D. The first effect is that reincarnator will got full recovery after level up. It works for a while until they become powerful, current Kumoko level.

Second effect is spoiler more on the lore.
The reincarnator came from earth so they are not connected to the system. This skill bind their soul to the benefit of the system. D made this so the reincarnatorcan "enjoy" their isekai life...

Dex-chan lover
When you've been f2p all this time and you saw a whale log in with all the benefits of money.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman It's actually
an indicator that they got isekai'd into the world. Only the souls of those who died in that classroom have that.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman : it us connected to their reincarnation. All the classmates have it. Not going to list everything it does, that would require spoilers, but iirc it is why they heal on a level up (others do not heal)

@thobong : there is a reason for the difference, but it will not come up for a while...

Dex-chan lover
Image 7, "it wasn't on the list of skills I could that wisdom sama showed" is presumably missing a "get" or "learn" or something.

Dex-chan lover
The mom during the pause: "Is this spider a friend? or a foe? but they saved my baby so they can't be that bad"
Kumoko: "What the FUCK is that baby?? Why do you have that baby?? FUCK THAT BABY FOR LIVING A GOOD LIFE"

@Richman egh I can't quite remember but its basically *spoiler*
The reincarnators ability to achieve an energy 'level' that goes beyond the system that was put in place for that planet. Essentially gives them cheat skillups/xp gains etc and even allows them to become gods if they obtain enough energy to go beyond the system.
*Bigger dicc spoiler*
Essentially, the mc was not a classmate, it was a spider that was nesting in the classroom in the corner, its soul absorbed some of the god 'D's soul and hence obtained a humans personality. Its why she also got so OP and became a god. I know the LN differs to the WN and I read the WN, but she should obtain the skill 'apotheosis' soon after devouring a massive amount of energy and evolving into a god beyond the system. Able to go to other worlds and dimensions with ease and see the truth of the world she is in and its peril state.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ok, I understand now, thanks!

Dex-chan lover
The skill is “N%I=W”, not “n%=W”. I don't know why the skill is called that, but in various programming languages, ‘%’ represents an operation the result of which is the remainder of arithmetic division. For example, “14%3” would result in 2.

Users who are viewing this thread