So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.1

@newboi I'm the opposite, I started reading this at chapter 3 during High School. I've no graduated Uni and she only just escaped the cave... I'm still waiting on her final evolution too!

@Riger
Because D had placed a lot of her memories into Kumoko and even shaped her personality into the image of her own. After all, Kumoko had to be a good imitation of D to fool the observer, a completely different person wouldn't have worked.

Dex-chan lover
i already had forgotten that the elves indeed did that
gathering all the classmates because of the teacher

its so long ago i read the wn

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the way her parallel wills agree with each other but have different opinions from the main her.

Dex-chan lover
@Kirime
I guess that makes sense.
With the way she just straight up transplanted the memories I guess she was even (to her) the same person. Unlike someone who reincarnated and then regained the memories later on. All of her personality was set before finding out. Though when she becomes Shiro it felt like her personality shifted rather severely.

@mastersharkpoo
Read at your own risk, then.
One of the reincarnates was born into a position (the leader's daughter) that allowed them to mobilize the elves to hunt down and aquire the reincarnates. They then basically imprison them for 'protection', and to keep them from attempting to become powerful enough to fight the Administrators. Who are a whole other can of worms.

@damiester Grim dark Space Elves murder-fucked each other into birthing the 4th Chaos God. All the reason to hate Elf !

Dex-chan lover
RlEEmDb.png

Dex-chan lover
She certainly can achieve much from a good distance away. I imagine the humans would already view her as a general under the demon king.

@Wawawelon Well said!

An update!! Thanks!!

At this point, is it even right to call them parallel wills? Hmmm the comments from the previous chapters mentioned this discrepancy in "will" in the parallel wills. Quite scary.

@Riger
Why? Isn't the world the reincarnates are living right now about to end? Why not becoming stronger and challenging the Administrators? Sooner or later the Administrators will come for them anyways.

Dex-chan lover
@Notesha
There's an icon that looks like an eye with a bar slanted across it. That's the 'spoiler' icon. Type your spoilers between them, please.

And to answer your question, no clue. I finally got bored of the series and quit reading a little after the chapters quit being about the mc. I'm not a fan of pov switches when they're entire arcs.

Users who are viewing this thread