So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.1

Dex-chan lover
I'm really surprised how this series running this long with just internal monologue and interaction with pararel wills, yet i don't feel this series lost something.
We're social being you know.

Group Leader
Why do the wills dislike the elves so much though? Did they have a run in with them somewhere? Or is it gonna be explained down the line as a trait of the arachnea race?

Fed-Kun's army
dunno anything about the original story but im guessing the wills were eating Mother for so long that they picked up various things from her, like hating elves

I don't usually swear. I am a very timid person usually, and I hate face to face confrontations, but that is not the reason I don't use explicit language. I do not usually swear, because if I were to use expletives often, those specific cuss words would lose impact and meaning. Then, when I truly wish to use the full definition of a certain swear word, it does not carry the necessary emotional weight for maximum impact. Having said all that, allow me to say...
1036681.png

@Notesha
Seeing as he dropped the novel, his spoiler is inaccurate, that's only the surface reason given to fool the elf reincarnator. The administrators are the ones holding the dying planet together, the elves are the ones destroying it by tapping into its energy for their own use.

@Notesha
In the WN it's not like he said, but it's the leader of the elves that uses the teacher to gather up all the people that reincarnated, to put their soul in a blender and use it as a fuel for him to become a god, or something like that. The Teacher has obviously been tricked.

Dex-chan lover
@mastersharkpoo
also continue story spoiler
to continue the remarks from Riger, the daughter of the elven leader is the teacher

@ryouhira
Oh yea definitely, a testament to the author's writing. I think the reason the series held up so long even without other major characters is thanks to how the MC and her monologues are written, the setting and how MC interacts with it, and how battles and progression is written.

On a side note. Holy shit, I have never regretted reading spoilers in my entire life. Now I'm even more confused but also feel the coming twists will have less impact. I have no one else to blame but myself.

Also judging by the spoilers, Mandaloregaming would love this manga. Keep on bashing those filthy pointy ears, ladz.

So from what I remember someone said some time ago that the mc is actually just a spider that got caught in the teleportation spell in the classroom, I'm guessing that was just a lie since she knows what a alot of these creatures are, even knows about elves

Dex-chan lover
@xxxNothingxxx you talking without knowing.
It is an spider from the previous world, but D mixed part of her soul into it, so "she" remember "herself" as an student.

@Siti
Part of the villains you could say.

@welcome2atlantis I think it was because
when they split up, they got some memories of the "mother." Can't confirm it though.

Dex-chan lover
@xxxNothingxxx
major spoilers
she actually was a spider, given the memories of a specific student.
in particular, they were
the "memories" of a pseudo personality of a student that was actually the avatar of the goddess she'd spoken to on the phone"

Users who are viewing this thread