So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.1

The WN is being translated again! Yay.

After 2 years it finally resumed. Even if you read the spoilers, I do suggest reading it (or waiting for the manga) it does contain a lot more than just the spoilers. (albeit that they were big spoilers)

Fed-Kun's army
@rarelambo21 you have to read from the beginning, in order to read the shun chapters which the manga author decided were “too boring”. It kind of holds up while she’s in the dungeon, but the manga only readers are going to start complaining that the story makes no sense from now on since there was a lot of info in those chapters for context.

@YuriIsTooLewd: I don't remember if they explained it so I'll spoiler tag it.

Not actually spoilery: The way Taboo works is
you have to manually open the new menu that shows up to read the information provided by Taboo. We can assume she didn't actually read the relevant sections, or just skimmed them.

Actually spoilery part:
Well, the elves didn't actually exist back then so unless D updated the info Taboo shouldn't mention the elves at all.

esp

The "this doesn't happen in the WN" crowd is gonna be getting more vocal from here on out, lol. It follows the same broad strokes but a lot is different between the WN and LN.

Group Leader
NEW WILL
WHO IS IT GONNA BE? We already have inchar, bochar, no1 and no2. What could a new will control?

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember why her parallel will´s have some serious beef with the elves.
Anyone who would care to refresh my memories?

Dex-chan lover
"You know what's never cost anyone their sanity? Split personalities!" — said no sane person ever.

@rarelambo21 Although the WN and LN follow the same general direction there is many changes in important events and even fairly important secondary characters that don't exist in the WN. Also, the manga is letting out the history of many secondary characters, so you should at least read their chapters from the beggining, and that's easier done in the LN.

@Goldenzeal It has not been explained yet, they are acting strange because
they ate the queen taratect's soul that has a big hatred of the elves and it is influencing them now

Users who are viewing this thread