So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.2

Dex-chan lover
Finally! Human allies! Also good move turning off the parallel wills. I think they're corrupted by mother. Don't spoil me you LN madmen!

Dex-chan lover
Guys technically the manga is the one who deviates. Both WN and LN tells the story of the classmates side by side with Kumoko's side, and now the anime does too.

Dex-chan lover
@Wataterp

404 spoilers not found.

if anybody else legit wants spoilers I can give some tho...
Take it with a grain of salt because the manga has some minor differences than the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Chapters like this make me keep coming back to this manga. It's such in an interesting sight to see a 'monster' MC interacting with otherworld humans in such a manner. Hope we'll keep getting these goofy kinds of encounters more before MC actually gets to a level where they can just talk like normal humans.

Dex-chan lover
they've seen our spooder kill big snek so they know they have no chance anyway

The anime is actually a much better adaptation than the manga lol. The human scenes were included in both the LN and WN so the anime's being pretty faithful to the original source.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, is this finally the part where she's able to talk to them after eating the fruit?
then this is worth waiting for... if not for the cut chapters, I don't know if it's the releases

Dex-chan lover
Can’t she try to pick a really needed skill...like...understanding this world’s human language? Bet she could do it if she researched for a bit

Dex-chan lover
I want to reread when the first time she meet that adventurer.. Anyone know which ch?

her [Evil Eye]--is that its official skill-name, or her self-invented name? 😄

no girls could refuse juicy strawberry on helmet, right?

add tags: gory, pixelated, monster girl, .... 😛

Double-page supporter
UNFLAGGED SPOILER AHEAD

edit: now it's fixed, good riddance

@legatonin dude, learn how to use the spoiler tag

Dex-chan lover
I mean I don't read the novel, I was just guessing there. A theory of what might happen, don't hate me when I was just guessing.

Users who are viewing this thread