So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.2

How not to die a million deaths from a Spider with God like Powers,
1) Don't burn her house down
2) Give Sweet foods

@admiralakbar Somewhere in the 150s I think, but that's only counting the normal numbered chapters.
It's funny to think that even if they ignore the Shun chapters, which really they can't forever since his content does matter eventually, there's still hundreds of chapters if they only focus on Kumoko and her group and it's taken 5 years just to get this far.

@MaskedSlime
They don't ignore them, just pace too slow, since it's just extras in tankoubons and they go from the very start (unlike anime, which skipped straight to the school). And that's a good thing, because it doesn't spoil anything beforehand, and manga would have been even more slower to progress (it would be now middle stratum at best), not to mention confusing. Two story lines work only in novel, and even then only for a little. After vol.5 Shun's side got abandoned, leaving at cliffhanger.
And anyway, Shun' story isn't interesting much and would work better either in a straight story, or at much slower pace, like manga, so they would eventually meet at some point.

Like and subscribe done 😝🤣
Was she ofder kuno fruit? Sweet sweet fruit? Oh boy ❤

Kinda interesting how they still recognized her after all those evolutions, but I guess the only spiders we've seen above ground are the puppets and the demon king. And the only one likely to not be immediately hostile is her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pretty brave of the girl to approach. Have you seen the novel illustrations? Lol.

Dex-chan lover
Can't parallel wills just be reset? But they seem to work more like consciousness in wuxia, rather than parallel processes on a computer.

Aggregator gang
@Kabeidon
I mean, Slime pretty much acts like the paragon/good karma/nice options in a video game. Like if you played a good karma character in Fallout 3 or something.

Users who are viewing this thread