So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.2

Dex-chan lover
@linkhuesitos15 you probably didn't saw my answer to XerxesBreak24 and Q_u_w

I basically said that the change in perspective at this parts is what the manga is changing like in anime but in far more tolerable manner. To which I also mention that the meeting of Kumoko and the adventurers are the result of two another perspectives itself.

Also use some double spoiler tags man. We have to use it to at least put some control in the spoiling. Don't want to ruin other people's fun in reading that manga. Hahahaha

@skilodracus I was being really, really vague but

the lack of context from other perspectives really made it abrupt and too fast paced. But not like it matters much. It doesn't really take away anything in enjoying the manga itself... xD

I hope she becomes friends with the vampire, it's probably one of her classmates.
Also, she needs to learn how to communicate with humans somehow

@xSauriaNx
Sorry but I don't know what chapters are you talking about. This scene is supposed to happen later when
Volume 5 - Interude: The Conspirators: The Pontiff of the Word of God
Kumoko is already being worshipped by the town and the adventurers were send by the Divine Word Religion to comfirm if this spider is indeed the Nightmare of the Labyrinth.

Double-page supporter
I noticed a resemblance between this spider and Pekora, especially where human experimentation and war crimes are concerned. I cannot unsee and now Pekora's voice comes out of their speech bubble HA↗HA↘HA↗HA↘

Damn, cannot wait for the spider to meet that vampire child

And get called as goshujin sama by her because
she cursed her while she was drunk lmao

Dex-chan lover
She works in mysterious ways. One moment she saved a group of adventurers, another she farms bandits for XP.

@Noggin
Kinda interesting how they still recognized her after all those evolutions
She gained a lot of fear-inducing titles and concealment skills in all those past chapters. And while animals and monsters still can sense her and flee, human senses are much more dull, so for them she's kinda gives out unmistakable awe-inspiring aura of hidden terror and people who meet her in the past (and live to tell the tale) can more or less recognize it.
And yeah, there's not much such unique spider monsters around anyway, so it's hard to mistake her for another spider. Having scythes for a forelegs is kinda dead giveaway.

@sdarkpaladin
She works in mysterious ways. One moment she saved a group of adventurers, another she farms bandits for XP.
She decided to kill only those who attack her. And bandits are basically monsters in human form, legitimate target for both humans and monsters alike. Either way they would be killed eventually, and it's better to do rather sooner than later.

Users who are viewing this thread