So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.1

Dex-chan lover
this chapter is so moving , so touching . it makes me cry , sob sob .

page 12 : suddenly , this manga turns into black jack manga .
in page 17 of this chapter , doctor black jack has a portable operation room : https://mangadex.org/chapter/757393/1

page 2 : there is a small buddhist statue :

15336958-small-buddha-statues-with-red-mantles-in-nara-japan.jpg

page 7 : we have another buddhist image :

SenjuoftheThousandHands-TF04-JP-VG.jpg

I'm just happy that she ended up getting along with humans instead of it turning into a subjugation. Hopefully these shady guys wont ruin it for her.
Also, she needs to hurry and learn the humans language already

LOL THIS EPISODE HAD SO MUCH STUFF HAHAHAHA NICE NICE.
DEMON KING AND HERO TITLE LOL.

Group Leader
Dayum lol, this chapter felt so short (IT IS) yet also fulfilling lol

Nice chapter, gives spider-chan some redeeming qualities in the eyes of humans, and a nice hero-villain balance.

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98 At least getting resistance to water and air attacks is easy enough. you just have hire a couple hookers to piss and fart on ya :p. You might get diseases, earth and corruption resistance if they shit on you..

thought i get what you mean. I'd have a hard time building electric resistance cause I hate getting shocked, though the tenns machines ain't bad.

Dex-chan lover
page 15 : i guess a panel is based on hargon and some hero 's armors from dragon quest . the left armors is from this manga , they have the symbols of some bird / phoenix on the chests : https://mangadex.org/title/4858/dragon-quest-retsuden-roto-no-monshou

50965114028_b4426ac567_b.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@Sandwitch I don't know in the manga, but in the novel
she evolved in an arachne at the end of this arc. Then the demon king knowing she can't kill Kumo because they could propably end up killing each other, and become friend with her.

@nonpker in the manga there's no trace of them until now,
in the novel we know their story, but it's a separate time line, Kumo apparently reincarnated 6 month before the others and because they're human and she's a monster she's pretty much on another whole level, they start the academy after years meanwhile she trained herself and become a
goddess and regaining "her" human form
In the novel there's a recap of the all the event in chronological order.

Users who are viewing this thread