So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.1

How to defeat breast cancer1 (see restrictions):
Step 1: Cut off breast
Step 2: Regrow breast

Restrictions:
1. Must have breasts

Dex-chan lover
@Morose
Do they not have any knowledge of skills like kumo's where she can buy skills willy nilly? There are skills that extend life as well as titles.

Dex-chan lover
@Morose
Do they not have any knowledge of skills like kumo's where she can buy skills willy nilly? There are skills that extend life as well as titles.

Dex-chan lover
@Morose

@Blargel
I cant check the book right now, but think they should've shown it already.
She's using very fine threads around the city to listen to conversations, kinda like string phones, and using that to learn the language.

@MagnaDrake
I hoped they'd detail it better, but she used her wisdom to locate all cancerous tissue, the new evil eye that bends space from last chapter to precisely remove all without having to actually make any incisions thanks to panoptic vision, and then her healing magic to regenerate healthy tissue.

now i want to re-read the novel again. do any of u guys remember which chapter this one is?

Dex-chan lover
Hey, would you look at that, my theory was wrong about the villagers giving her a fruit that can make her talk. hahahhahahahahahha!

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax: You accidentally posted 3 same comments.

As for your question,
not really sure, since the other Tensei'ed students don't really get continuous focus. Also, most of the Tensei'ed students are Human, with only two known to be Monsters (and some being of different race), so there might be difference in how the skill system works.

Dex-chan lover
lol who would have thought a normal title like Charity would be a cheat one XD

and I'm guessing these idiots are trying to capture her? Here's to hoping that she gives them a gruesome death, but eh, she might just eat just instead.

Anw, thanks for the chapter!!

Anyone else getting STRONG Franken Fran vibes?
Let's begin the operation!
EMUz6wNWkAcjiT9

I have a feeling the similarity is less than accidental.

I really hope that the people who are saying the anime is bad are only saying that because of cut content, and not because of including content the manga cut

Users who are viewing this thread