So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.1

With the anime out, this manga is even more interesting, the fact that this is chronologically wayyyyy earlier than the other classmates (who must all be the age of the vampire baby)
I wonder if the manga is taking a chronological approach to the story and we'll get the humans side later on or if it's taken a Kumo-chan exclusive POV one
P. S. The dragon egg in the first couple of chapters must have been the bully classmate right?

Spiders are divine beasts to them? Seriously? What a wacky religion.
Although the bandits turned to flaming piles of dust probably helped with the divine intervention thing.
But the clincher was Charity, just heals your allies, the fuck.

@Animely is it really early chronologically?
Also this was stated by the author of the manga, but he wont be doing the human side of things, since he cant do it in a decent way and prefers to focus on Kumoko and her journey instead

"I've become a patron deity of this city, The End....."

Aaand nope.

@Sacron1143:
I really hope that the people who are saying the anime is bad are only saying that because of cut content, and not because of including content the manga cut
I haven't read the LN, but after this manga the anime feels significantly weaker. Because in manga you have MC alone, have no idea what is going on and keep trying to figure it out. While in Anime, you have an explanation in your face right in the first episode.... which makes it quite boring.

As a result, manga feels much more interesting and packs more punch.

This is starting to feel kinda rushed, but I guess it's only logical since we can't understand what the humans say.

Double-page supporter
btw it's pretty weird that she has already annihilated like a platoon of high-leveld human bandits and still hasn't evolved

@Owyn probably their level/exp are low compared to the underground monster, you saw how the average adventurers are having a hard time there right?

@DeathDonut the manga is "different" Compared to anime and novel

Kumoko having purely wholesome interactions with humans for once. So sweet (*~▽~)

Users who are viewing this thread