So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.1

I was thinking the guy is about to make a offer that she can't refuse but spanish inquisition works, too.

Dex-chan lover
@DeathDonut
But the anime has explained nothing? It has given more details about things which I would only say is better, but it has not explained anything new yet.
My problem with the anime is the cg, it's somehow both very flowing and rough at the same time and makes it hard to concentrate on, in some way I can't really explain.

It's a minor detail, but I'm 90% sure either the mangaka or the translator made a mistake with the skills she got from the ruler of charity title. She should have gotten miracle magic lv. 10; all of the ruler titles give one useful skill at max level (abyss magic 10, sleep nullification, heresy nullification) and one seemingly useless skill.

Miracle magic 10 is broken, too; you normally can't access miracle magic without some special requirements even if you have healing magic at 10, and it instantly makes kumoko the best healer in the world bar none. Well, you can kind of figure that out from the fact that she cured cancer by just cutting out the infected parts and regrowing them from scratch with healing magic, but that was BEFORE she got cheat-level healing abilities.

oh no this dude with a pointy mustache showed up just as the mc is having a good day noting bad could happen

@sheffi does that mean.. she can heal the world? like literally? she's immortal too though and she haven't yet reached her peak xD how more op can she be? lol

I'm super nervous that the multiple wills are turned off. I don't want something to jump her suddenly and her not being in the fullest power. Also, was the processing of all the information done?

Users who are viewing this thread