So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.1

@HawkEyeTS: "By your own admission, you"

I'm not dealing with this. I get it that a lot of anime/manga fans are young, but it would be nice if people didn't heat up over every single thing and could talk calmly instead.

Honestly, I'm just reading this manga version to see the scenes I've read about illustrated in a hilarious way (the art is great that way). If you want a more total grip of the plot, I strongly recommend reading the light novel, from what I'm hearing of the anime, the light novel is definitely the best version of the story. It has an official English release you can buy and if you'd rather pirate it, I suppose you'll have to go looking on yourself as I can't help with that since I bought it to support the author.

Don't bother with the webnovel version, by the way, it's simply not as good as the light novel even before we discount how bad much of its fan translation is (there're whole parts that are machine translated).

I suppose you could watch the anime instead, but who knows if it'll actually get to go to the end of the story. If it doesn't do well enough, it might not even get a second season.

Also, the side story stuff coming off as cliche isekai stuff doesn't last forever. At some point more interesting stuff start happening and that's all I'll say about it.

@DeathDonut - Unfortunately I'm not young, but I am very much literate, and you specifically say in an earlier comment that you have not read the source material. And yes, I went back through the whole comment section to double check before I made my post. You did in fact say it. If you don't want to deal with people reacting to you based on what you've put out there, well... sadly there's a lot of people taking that stance to avoid the things in reality they don't like these days. But it doesn't make your argument look good to say you've never read something, but also hate it and think its absence improves the end result. That's just an argument based in ignorance.

And with that, I'm done, because you're right that this isn't worth getting heated over. I'm just sad that so many people here are missing a legitimately better version of the story because the manga is doing things it probably shouldn't in terms of maintaining the structure of the story.

oh she got a new Ruler title! Thanks for the update, so nice seeing this updated while watching the anime

Group Leader
Thank you for the translation:) Can't wait to see the war begin>.<Always laugh when Kumo-chan talking like it nonsense LMAO XD

Dex-chan lover
Pretty convenient that the people of the town already worshipped a spider goddess. It would've been interesting to witness a period of unsteady relations where the townspeople were less eager to jump onto the idea of Kumoko being "good", but with how slow the chapter releases are I suppose it's a good thing that the plot is chugging along at a quicker pace.

I wonder how she managed to keep the boy and his mother alive while performing surgery on them. Shock, infection, blood loss, anesthesia... there are a lot of variables to consider when you toss aside healing magic as a copout.

Double-page supporter
Daamn this is getting good! My guess is its a bandit trying to exterminate her or a businessman trying to exploit her

@Betony the town doesn't worship a spider goddess, rather the goddess they worship has a spider as a Divine Beast. Which clearly reminds Kumoko of someone...

Users who are viewing this thread