So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.2

Fed-Kun's army
Unrelated but anyone know where to read the LN (not WN)? my country is shit and unable to do the cross country transaction

Contributor
@alidan - Oh my, hope the manga continue to not cover the humans stories or cover them as a short panel flashback.

@Imryse and you're not paying nor doing anything to help the author, its given to you for free yet you're still so picky. Stop complaining and wait for updates or remove the follow tag, as simple as that. I've been reading this manga since the start and not once have I complained, learn to appreciate shit kid.

Dex-chan lover
@Rugid
When I think of italians:
uiijfk0f6e021.jpg

Poor soldiers. They knew they were dead yet had no choice but to go through with it anyways

@monoreposo Yeah, I was sad they didn't give up and she had to kill them. She really tries her best to avoid it but if they won't leave her alone it can't be helped.

@quacklling there are at least 10 different people on here remarking about how short this chapter was, why are you so fixated on me? also it doesn't matter if it's free or not, that has no bearing on the source materials quality. "stop complaining" is never a valid response to anything.

@risas752 Yes indeed, such a shame that Kumoko doesn't have some sort of material that could restrain them, like maybe a string or... wait a minute...
She's a spider for fuck's sake, is it so hard for her to just bind them as they come ? She doesn't have to kill them and eventually the lord or whatever that fat guy is won't have any more men to send...

Dex-chan lover
@AceTheBase

It's so different that I fully believe this manga is just a separate story completely independent of the anime and both versions of the novel.

@DragonRider45 @AceTheBase Hard to say since unless you buy the offical(and even then its very little) its skipping some information and scenes to proberbly use them later on so i could tell you volX and such but you would be wondering who some of the poeple are. I would say just start at vol 1 and go from there.

@someunregpunk Not really the only real differnce is it stick more chronologically then doing what the LN does. In the offical realese there are a few extra pages at the end that do give hints but thats about it.

Let me guess. He has some sick daughter and is trying to get her to heal his daughter. One big misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda shocking how long she stayed non violent given her past history, nice restraint I guess.

Finally some action
Lets explore the town more Kumo, you've been staying on that cliff for too long 😆

Sorry i am not a native speaker, but someone can tell me what Er*Ge meants? or stand for?

@AntBin "Er*ge" refers to "eroge", the Japanese word for an "erotic game" (literally ero geemu). These are games that have a story, but have a ton of focus on sexual content within the context of the written story.

Users who are viewing this thread