So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.2

Kumo isn't the one who blow the entrance tho, it's her mother....and if there any LN reader or whatever source it is could you guys enlighten me more about the context?

Cut the Mercs into teeny tiny pieces and dump them into his bedroom in the middle of the night.

That should send a message not to come be an asshole

Contributor
@Imryse - They aren't monthly but biweekly, anyway is indeed better a whole huge chapter once a month that small pieces two or three times at month, but not complain here. 😅

If people suddenly now hate these free chapters why keep coming back to read it? why not go read the novel or watch the show at that point if you mad this free service you getting isn't up to your standards

> see a deitified foreign magical beast that's been killing bandits and healing townsfolk
> insults said foreign magical beast
> sent mercenary to kidnap it
> ????
> ded

'' This short monthly release suck '' Untag this title and go read something else, kiddo. You contribute nothing to the author nor the translator, stop whining.

Light Novel :
[/ In case if you plan to read the light novel. This chapter of manga is around volume 5, Kumoko meets Vampire girl at Volume 5 chapter 1. Better read the WN too when you are at it.]

I just let the chapters stockpile unless there is something I want to see asap. Anyone complaining needs to chill, they're doing this for free and sharing it so others can enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Spain has failed in their mission to acquire what they want but then again, Spain will be back for more.

I'm a simple man. My series continues to be released and I continue to get translations, and I'm happy.

Fed-Kun's army
@quacklling no one is begging. i'm complaining that the author is writing comically short chapters, this has nothing to do with the scanlators. stop trying to white-knight.

Double-page supporter
I've always wondered this in these types of stories: If anyone from their area has any suspicions that she was the one who dealt with an entire city of bandits, or just has even the slightest idea of how powerful she is, why would you then be dumb enough to think six guys with no magic could capture her or that a spider monster who can't even speak your language would give a shit about who you are?

What IF it´s not him? lol

ps: The chapter indeed is short and takes too long for each release... The mangá it´s funny, does it not make success at Japan?
It makes me want to become Rich and invest in my favorites mangás so i can read DAILY. 😋

Users who are viewing this thread