So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.2

Double-page supporter
hey wn, ln, manga, and anime people please stop making them so different so i don't need to start from the beginning of each just to understand it.

Contributor
I'm watching the anime, human side stoeies are awfull and clichè, in the last anime episode (episode 7), the villain with flame sword is terrible characte so damn overused, even the final scene with the demon girl, i'm sure she will turn him into a superhuman monster for convenience.
I'm happy that the manga skip all crappy and unnecessary humans side stories if they are like in the anime (didn't read the LN) and focus only on Kumoko. 😀

First, chapters are too short lately......for a monthly serialization there are several mangas that have way more pages or at least each chapter is more impactful. I would expect this quantity from a weekly serialization.

Second, this guy must be the biggest idiot in the universe....trying to force a monster that hunts bandits like a cakewalk and sending same level hunters to capture it? Yeah this guy is deaded

@damiester are you sure the reason because the author only do 20+ pages/month is because he/she likes it? or is because the place/company the mangá is released only give them this much space?
*i, myself, really don´t know...*

@YueYukii
Dont worry about that
he has a goal that will be reached regardless if the capture is success or not

Religion/war is scary

Dex-chan lover
Should have just sliced the old man, now a few soldiers just doing their job had to die for nothing.

what the fuck why does he look so fucking weird i cant place it exactly but somethings off

@Nick86 the human side is sort of needed but the anime doesnt tell the viewer all the human parts of the anime are actually set years in the future(like 15 give or take), since around the time everyone was reborn they were all babies but Kumo is a monster and she grew up real fast due to life in the dungeon..so by the time they are in the academy Kumo is whole lotta different than the lil spider we know of

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread