So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 50.3

After watching anime and read until this point, I guess it's likely there is a time gap. The anime is just messing with us. Her classmates were reincarnated after her.

Dex-chan lover
the outfit of the demon monarch / demon queen looks different to the one that she wore in chapter 29.1 : https://mangadex.org/chapter/402813/14

troops: FOLLOW THE SPIDA GAWD

kumoko: yeah worship me

*enter maoh-chan*

kumoko: ahhhh FUUUUCK

@lamspd155

It's likely all the classmates were re-incarnated at the same time
The anime just showed the classmates when they were grown up 15 years after they were born in this world.

So basically its showing Kumoko's life as soon as she was born, but the anime showed the classmates 15 years after kumoko was born

Do you remember the egg that Kumoko tried to eat a couple of chapters ago? That was Fei's egg im 90% sure

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
right now , im currently re-reading this manga from the start , and i notice that the butler in chapter 50.3 looks like the merazofis guy in chapter 29.2 , you can check out page 3 , page 9 , page 14 and page 15 : https://mangadex.org/chapter/415934/1

they have the same hair-style , same hair-color , same outfit .

i wonder what are their connections / their relations .

I'm pretty sure the demon lord didn't have a teleportation skill (the demon lord could've spent some skill points for it but I'm unsure), but it seems like there is a possibility of the administrator D helped the demon lord because she was getting bored of kumoko just sitting there and being worshiped as a Deity.

@BraveDude8

Actually marking my answer as spoiler as i have zero clue about the future since i dont have a crystal ball and i dont read the novel do spoil me the fact that my answer which was an educated guess of the situation is true. thanks for spoiling me and warning me in the same process. I feel really bad now. thanks again.

BRUH LMFAO I REMEMBERED THE EPISODE WHERE UNCLE RUKUS GOT HIT BY HIS DAD SAYIN : "NIGGA DID I JUST CATCH YOU HAVING FUN?!" XDDD

@Mahdhi1235 Yes Now it's sure, I was thinking about the time gap but i was not sure, The EGG and the Vampire Girl that we can see in the opening and her when she was a baby in the manga. Now i'm 100% sure but that make the anime rly weird and not comprehensible

Users who are viewing this thread